We finally launched our new platform called Scrate !
At this time, we got 945GB in our database (18800+ Releases) and ~25 active contributors with new awesome releases that you can’t find anywhere else.
The platform is totally private, you’ll need to contribute or to pay to access to the files.
Note: All old gaaks subscribers can get a free trial just contact-us
What’s new in PhotoZoom Pro 6:
* Enlarges and downsizes images at the highest possible quality, through BenVista’s latest S-Spline interpolation technology. Also excels at reducing (JPEG) compression artifacts and noise from low quality originals.
* New Crispness and Vividness settings for brilliant, lively photo enlargements
* New, optimized presets for different types of images
* Split screen previewing: compare different resize methods at a glance
* Raw images are now also supported by the stand-alone application (plug-in already supported Raw)
* Improved GPU acceleration for even faster image processing
* Official support for Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks), Windows 8, and Photoshop CC http://i.imgur.com/vqSBwhl.jpg
High-level software product for compositing and special effects created by artists to solve problems arising during the process of Kinovideoprokat. Program is used during processing the application of effects final Assembly and other captured video and film material in the creation of commercials as well as for other tasks. The product is a clear representative of nadoway architecture which explains its understandability and consistency.
Stash Magazine is the online news, research and inspiration destination for everyone interested in animation, motion graphics and VFX.
In this series of tutorials, we'll be creating an animation in Flash and generating a spritesheet for use in Edge Animate.
We will start by referencing our loose sketches we made of a pterodactyl flying. We'll bring our sketches into Flash and begin using the great drawing tools to create the line work for our animation. We'll then add color to our project using the brush and paint bucket to easily fill unpainted areas. We'll finish by generating a sprite sheet from Flash and then import it into Edge Animate to create a scene we can view on the web.
By the end of this tutorial, you'll know how to create your own animations in Flash and what steps you'll take to generate an optimized spritesheet. You'll also know how to easily import a spritesheet into Edge Animate and utilize the EAS data to save time in your workflow.
Photoshop PSD | Print Dimensions: 8.75×11.25 inch | 80.6 Mb
Photoshop PSD | 3000×2000 px | 262.4 Mb
Photoshop PSD | Print Dimensions: 8.5×11.9 inch | 83.1 Mb
Photoshop PSD | Print Dimensions: 4×6 inch | 51 Mb
Photoshop PSD | Print Dimensions: 4×6 inch | 17 Mb
Photoshop PSD | Print Dimensions: 4×6 inch | 24.1 Mb