The full list of hair tutorials for cinema 4d by Patrick Goski from Cineversity.
Vue xStream offers professional CG artists a complete toolset for creating and rendering exceptionally rich and realistic natural environments in 3ds Max, Maya, LightWave, Cinema 4D and Softimage.
Access all the power of the world’s leading 3D Digital Nature solution directly from within your favorite application. Create and edit beautifully detailed natural environments using your application’s standard manipulators.
Render everything together inside 3ds Max, Maya, LightWave, Cinema 4D or Softimage, with full interaction between Vue and native elements, including 2-way mutual shadow casting, reflection, refraction and GI.
– Vue 2014.6 64Bit Build 12501004 Standalone VC10
– Integration Plugins for:
– Maya 2015 , 2014 , 2013.5 , 2013;
– 3dsMax 2015 , 2014 , 2013 ; (VRay 3.0 Support for all included 3dsMax plugins);
– Cinema4D R14 , R15.
Indigo Renderer is an unbiased physically based and photorealistic renderer which simulates the physics of light to achieve near-perfect image realism. With an advanced physical camera model a super-realistic materials system and the ability to simulate complex lighting situations through Metropolis Light Transport Indigo Renderer is capable of producing the highest levels of realism demanded by architectural and product visualization.
Indigo has industry-wide support for GPU acceleration via CUDA and OpenCL.
Read the txt file for instructions.
Big Thanks to “countryboy”
n the Fall of 2001, a group of seven conceptual designers gathered together in Los Angeles to begin work on a new creative experience. At the heart of their coming together was a desire to create and explore new images and ideas in a creative environment apart from their normal design jobs. A presentation of the efforts of this group is available in the form of the first Concept Design art annual
Toon Boom Studio 8.1 Release Notes
Here are the new features and improvements in Toon Boom Studio 8.1:
Bug Fixes and Enhancements
• (Windows) Adjust the values of properties by single clicking or scrolling.
• (Mac) The drop-down menus of toolbars expand faster when pressing or holding the tool’s button.
• (Mac) The dock is now appearing in the workspace: Full Screen Drawing Mode.
• Improved Storyline view: 1) When zooming, the focus is now on the cursor or playhead location instead of at the beginning of the Timeline. 2) When scrolling, you can go past the limits of the Storyline view.
• Smoother Instant Motion animation while using the Orient to Path option.
• Improved Drop Shadow effect relative to the Parent Colour Transform.
• In Color Transform effect, the Flatten option no longer reverses layer ordering.
• Grouped .psd layers are now visible in the Camera view.
• The peg’s pivot can now be applied to both rotation and scale on drawing elements.
• (Mac) Fixed performance issue with Xsheet view on Mac OS X Mavericks (10.9).
• Improved memory management.
• Improved overall stability.
• Minor bug fixes.
The preferences for your former version of Toon Boom Studio will not be carried over to the new version. You must re-establish your preferences for Toon Boom Studio 8.1.
Installation of Studio 8.1 will not uninstall previous versions. You can continue to use the version 8.
Your previously activated version 8 license will work correctly for version 8.1. There are no additional steps necessary.
All projects created with previous versions of Toon Boom Studio will open in 8.1, but not vice versa. This means that all projects saved in version 8.1 will be converted to the version 8.1 file format and will no longer be accessible in previous versions.
Due to the compatibility of Toon Boom Studio 8.1 and previous versions, you will receive a message whenever saving an older project in version 8.1. This message states that the respective project will be converted to version 8.1 and does not constitute an error message.
Title: Dragon Age: The World of Thedas Volume 1
Publisher: Dark Horse Book
Artbook of Dragon Age
Duration 39m 43s Project Files Included MP4
Welcome to Volume 2 of the Quick Start to Animation in Maya, a series of specially constructed tutorials meant to be followed in sequence and interspersed with valuable exercises to reinforce learned concepts.
In this volume, we’ll build on the concepts covered in Volume 1. We’ll start by learning how to animate with constraints. We’ll then learn about path animation, and to conclude the tutorial, we’ll delve deeper into the Graph Editor, learning about more of the amazing tools it offers to help us bring our work to the next level.
These tutorials are designed to be taken in sequence so we really encourage you to start with Volume 1 before continuing with this section. We also encourage you to take advantage of the assignments that follow each volume. These assignments will allow you to take what you’ve learned and apply those tools and techniques to your own projects.
01. Introduction and project overview
02. Animating with constraints
03. Path animation
04. Animating a jump
05. Cycling the animation and adding moving holds with Weighted Tangents
06. Finalizing the turret’s legs
07. Wrapping up the animation
08. Volume 2 Assignment
Geekatplay Studio – Lighting in Vue
Understanding lighting in Vue.Working with all light sources inside Vue application. Exploring settings, adjustments and controls of lights. Light and atmosphere relations in Vue
1.Creating and adjusting light sources
2.Light gels and coloring
Can someone please re-seed the D&D Creations – Vuegen torrent
KRAKATOA™ MX is Thinkbox Software’s production-proven Volumetric Particle Rendering, Manipulation and Management Toolkit for Autodesk 3ds Max.