In this tutorial we will :
* Create Infinite Terrain and customize its material with the Material Editor.
* Setup the lighting and atmosphere using the Atmosphere Editor.
* Use Global Radiosity for indirect lighting optimized for animation.
* Configure Vue scene for animation inside Maya.
* Optimize Maya’s workspace for animation and efficient integration with Vue.
* Substitute Vue OpenGL preview with Maya IPR.
* Use Maya Dynamics to add particle simulation effects to our animation.
* Batch render the scene in separate layers with Maya.
* Composite multi layered renders in After Effects.
* Add final touch to the renders like color correction, camera shake, motion blur etc.